Perch and Pike Rules
- No live baits
- No fish to be removed from the venue
- A suitable sized net and unhooking mat must be carried (and used for bigger fish) at all times. This rule applies to all forms of lure fishing
- No use of lip grip devices for handling, unhooking, weighing or retaining fish. An instant ban if found using this tool
- Fish must be handled, weighed and photographed close to the ground (No standing)
- Adequate long nose unhooking tools must be carried and used. Failure to produce such tools will result in an instant ban
- Fish must be returned to the water straight away
- Pike season for dead baiting 1st October to 15th March
- Static bait fishing rod limit per venue rules. One rod rule when lure fishing.
- Barbless/semi barbless hooks including trebles. Maximum of 2 trebles per trace
- Static pike fishing minimum 15lb line – 30lb trace. No braided main line,
- Lure fishing – minimum 10lb line/braid and a wire trace. The only exception to this rule will be Dropshotting for perch with a Fluorocarbon Leader
- Members must report any illegal fishing or evidence of illegal fishing to the fishery manager/bailiff immediately. Do not put yourself at risk.
If you have any queries please contact a Fishery Manager before fishing.