PLEASE OBSERVE AND ADHERE TO THE SOCIETIES STRICT PUBLICITY RULES.
- Members can share their fish pictures publicly, however, Uxbridge Rovers Angling & Conservation Society and the venue from where the fish was caught must not be named.
- Rickmansworth Aquadrome should not be referred to as a park lake.
- Please ensure that backgrounds do not give away the venue the fish was caught at.
- If you are associated with a bait company, commercial angling company or blog and would like to publicise pictures, videos and stories of the societies fish or venues, permission from the fishery manager and committee must be approved beforehand. In addition, before any filming takes place.
- When posting specimen fish photos on the societies closed Facebook page please do not name the club or venue. These pictures can be easily shared. If you would like to know the venue from a fellow member, please send the person a private message. If you are unsure what constitutes a specimen fish please seek the advice of the club secretary or a fishery manager.
- Use of drones is not permitted on any of our venues without permission of the fishery manager, committee & land owner.