We have now had a response from our Partners at Hillingdon Council with regard to fishing at the Golf Course Lakes and Knightscote ponds . You will already be aware that Knitescote is currently shut due to it’s Closed Season .
The following are the rules from the Council that must be observed when fishing the Golf Course during this latest lockdown:
- Fishing is from Dawn to Dusk only – No overnights
- Only Hillingdon Residents are allowed to fish Hillingdon waters . Anglers will be asked for their postcodes when booking and must carry proof of their address when fishing . This proof of address must be shown if a Bailiff, Enforcement Officer or Police Officer asks for it . This is to comply with the Instruction to fish locally
- All National Lockdown restrictions and previously issued Hillingdon COVID -19 criteria must be adhered to at all times
- The bank must not be used as a place to self Isolate
- All requests from Bailiffs , Enforcement Officers and Police must be complied with
- No Bailiffs / Fishery Managers are allowed to fish unless they are a Hillingdon resident during the current restrictions . They may however carry out their Bailiff duties and any necessary associated work requirements
- A booking system must be in place and addresses must be checked before a booking is confirmed . (We will continue with the system we have used since May , which will be included at the end of this message )
- Fishing will recommence on the Golf Course at dawn on Monday 11th January, Darren will start to take bookings tomorrow , Saturday 9th January 2021 .
** Bookings will only be taken by telephone by Darren Wilkinson ( Golf Course Bailiff ) between 12.30pm and 2.30pm everyday on 07903 500305.
Finally , I would ask that you all keep safe , keep your families safe and stick to the guidelines that the Angling Trust has fought so hard for to get us back fishing again.